Beds

If you are looking to buy something, you never know another member may have one they would be happy to sell you.

So ask here!
Forum rules
Important:
Please note this board does not endorse any individual advertising in this section. It is not a good idea to hire unqualified trades people in Kefalonia.

Beds

Postby Sparrow » Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:14 am

We need a double bed and have two singles to swap for it. The double needs to be a "normal" 4'6" bed and not queen or king size. The singles are modern, metal framed jobs, one is new, the other almost new. One new mattress the other, almost new. If you can help, please call 2671069644.
Ta,
Sparrow ;)

P.S. Before you say it, TDC, this does not mean that the fragrant Suzie and I have decided share the same bed at last. I still sleep in the roof space.
Sparrow
Board Hero

Re: Beds

Postby That Darn Cat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

I thank you for posting your phone number online on a web page the whole world can access. Maybe now those crank callers and sickos will call you for a change and leave me in peace for a while. :lol:

Lyon.....Paris....what way did you go through France? Take it you went the Chamonix tunnel (Mont Blanc) route? Longer but you do avoid Switzerland that way.
"It is not what you say or who you are, it is what you do that defines you!"
That Darn Cat
Site Admin

Re: Beds

Postby Sparrow » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Hi TDC! We get so many crank calls already it won't make much difference! Not to mention strange letters from various European countries promising wealth beyond the riches of Creosus (the billionaire inventor of Creosote).
As for the route, well, you have to have a little adventure in life. A mission in Lyon (finding the shabbiest hotel) and a nostalgic ride through the Frejus tunnel (just as I remembered it. A large hole through a mountain). Avoided Suisse for symbolic reasons and didn't meet any adverse weather until Greece! If you'd like me to plot you a route, let me know. Next time, it will be a mysterious Balkan sojourn, perhaps taking in Albania (as Hoxha did for many years).
Anyway, this isn't getting me a double bed.
Cheers,
Sparrow ;)
Sparrow
Board Hero

Return to Looking for something? Ask here!