Christmas present idea

Forum rules
Please respect all members posts and points of view. They may not agree with your opinions, but that does not make them any less valid. Mind you, it does not make 'em correct either! But please respect other members opinions anyway.......

Also please note this board does not keep silent members or allow duplicate identities.

Christmas present idea

Postby That Darn Cat » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:15 am

What to get the person who has everything? Their name hosted on a server with a web address and as many email addresses as they can handle (Great for families) £100 a year. There is a new premium domain of .horse (£275.00 a year) so for example the domain lucy.horse is available as I type!

New domains list is extensive .builder for example. The free software on your server is also extensive to include a drag and drop web building software, Web builder, also Joomla, drupal, and wordpress.
There are Message boards, see my example here index.php

You can not only download your emails as per normal onto your computer but also access, read and reply from a tablet and smartphone through http://www.outitgoes.com when you are on the go. All from as little as £100 a year. I am setting up a demo for you all to play with.

How good is that?
"It is not what you say or who you are, it is what you do that defines you!"
That Darn Cat
Site Admin

Return to General Chat